We’ve designed our credit card to give you control
Whether you’re looking for your first credit card or have had credit problems in the past, the Cashplus Credit Card allows you to borrow money in a flexible and affordable way. And, if you stay within your credit limit and make at least the minimum monthly payment, you could start to build your credit rating.
You could be eligible if
- You’re a UK resident
- You're aged 18 or over
- You have a personal annual income of £15,000 or over
- You haven't had any CCJs or bankruptcies in the last 12 months
Once accepted, you’ll receive an eco-friendly Mastercard credit card that’s accepted at 26 million locations around the world
Get your Cashplus Credit Card and benefit from
- Using your card to make purchases in shops, online or over the phone as well as to withdraw cash from ATMs
- Up to 56 days' interest-free credit, as long as you pay in full each month
- No annual or monthly fees
- Reviewed credit limits within the first six months to see if we can offer you a higher credit limit
- Flexible repayment options
- Mastercard® contactless credit card accepted in millions of locations worldwide
For more information on the Cashplus Credit Card, read our summary Box
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions web page for more information on the Cashplus Credit Card, our fees & charges, how to make payments, and for any other questions.
At Cashplus we’re strong believers in responsible lending, and we design our products in accordance with this belief.
To find out more about what this means to you, please visit our Responsible Lending web page.
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK.
For full website terms including information on Cashplus Bank, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see our full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/.
Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS), trading as Cashplus Bank, is registered in England and Wales at Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG (No.04947027). APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Firm Reference Number 671140.
APS provides credit facilities subject to approval and affordability, and where accounts continue to meet APS credit criteria.