We're helping keep small businesses at the heart of our communities.
Get 1% cashback on every £1 you spend and earn up to £12,000 a year*. Plus get your first two year's annual fees refunded.
It's time for a bank you can rely on. As the trusted banking partner for the NFSP, Cashplus Bank is making banking easier and fairer for sub-postmasters. It takes just four minutes to apply and benefit from:
- Simple cash deposits at any UK Post Office for just 0.3%
- 24/7 account access online and in app
- Friendly UK-based customer service
- No monthly account management or purchase transaction fees
- Improved tax reporting and record keeping for easier auditing
- Integration with leading accountancy software
- FSCS protection for your money up to £85,000
- Free purchase protection
- No need to switch - use Cashplus alongside your existing bank
Once your application's approved, your card will arrive in 3-5 working days. Simple.
Then you can:
Deposit cash or deposit money via bank transfer
Use your card online and instore or to withdraw cash
Pay bills, suppliers and expenses online
- Sort and categorise spending on the go via the Cashplus Bank app
Banking on the go
Whether you're on a laptop or a mobile device, our Business Account is ideal for businesses on-site and on the go. Manage your account and card from the palm of your hand - simple and easy!
- 24/7 online and app banking
- Secure card controls like card blocking and PIN retrieval
- Instant notifications for payments and transfers
- Capture and add digital receipts direct in the app
- Track monthly money in and out, plus cashback earnings
We wish we had this account when we were starting out. So we made one for you.
The Cashplus Business Bank Account is designed with the needs of businesses in mind.
Free to receive bank transfers, set up Direct Debits and Standing Orders
No monthly account management or UK purchase transaction fees
Deposit cash at any UK Post Office
Register it for Merchant Services and with HMRC with the account in your business’ name
Our Business Bank Account can also be used to retain control of employee spend and reconcile expenses.
- Track expenses, block certain transactions and cards
- Order up to 20 additional cards
- Download statements for each card in CSV format online
- Manage cards and reconciliations online via a centralised management system
- Integrated with leading accounting software
An ideal expenses solution
Significantly reduces costs – free bank transfers and UK purchases
Total centralised control
Decrease admin and employee fraud
Improve audit trail and expenses reconciliation
Highly rated iOS App
Highly rated Android App
See what our customers think...
Hassle free banking "I opened my business account with Cashplus recently. Everything was so easy to do and my account was opened instantly. The idea of lodging cash at the post office is an extra benefit."
My first business banking experience "My first business banking experience can't fault the service I've received absolutely 5 star."
Set up an account to run a business "Set up an account to run a business. Ideally suited, because if it's not there, it can't be spent! Used mainly for online spending and receiving money. The security is very comforting too. So far, so good!"
Excellent "I've got a business and personal account with Cashplus. Never had any issues at all over the last 2 years! Excellent!"
*Eligible customers with a Cashplus Business Premier Cashback Account with 1% cashback receive 1% cashback on the first £100,000 of eligible card purchases each month. Cashback cannot be earned on cash advances, quasi-cash transactions, gambling, Government payments (including HMRC), ATM withdrawals, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges, non-member payment service provider payments, and non card payments.
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK.
For full website terms including information on Cashplus Bank, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see our full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/.
Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS) provides credit facilities subject to approval and affordability, and where accounts continue to meet APS credit criteria. APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the PRA. Our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 671140.
♦Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to a 01 or 02 number and will count towards inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. Calls may be recorded.