No credit check to open an account Perfect for any type and size of business
Business Current Accounts Made Easy
Instant online decision, simple online application
Our business current account comes with a Mastercard® Business Card and is a great alternative to a business bank account.
And, it's available to any type or size of business or organisation:
- Public or private
- Sole traders, Limited Companies, Partnerships
- Multinationals, Charities, Government
Once your application's approved, your card will arrive in 3-5 working days.
Then you can:
Pay in cash or load money via bank transfer
Use your card online and instore or to withdraw cash
Pay bills, suppliers and expenses online
The Cashplus Business Current Account is a great alternative to a Business Bank Account
Free to receive bank transfers
No monthly account management fees
No UK purchase transaction fees
Let us take away the complexity of High Street business banking, so you can focus on growing your business
- Receive bank transfer and pay in cash
- Set up Direct Debits and Standing Orders for free
- The account will be in your business' name
- Real time, low cost, cash top ups and withdrawals via thousands of Post Offices
Please note that we do not process cheques payments or make direct international transfers.
The Cashplus Account is an ideal expenses solution
Significantly reduces costs – no UK purchase fees
Total centralised control
Decrease administration and employee fraud
Improve audit trail and expenses reconciliation
Whether you’re buying office equipment, have employees traveling that need to pay for meals and hotels or have drivers that need to purchase petrol, the Cashplus Business Expense card is the perfect low cost way to retain control of employee spend and reconcile employee expenses.
- Low annual fee
- Manage cards and reconciliations online via a centralised card management system
- Track expenses and block certain transactions and cards
- Conveniently download statements for each card in CSV format online
- Order up to 20 additional cards
- Integrated with most accountancy software
Join the tens of thousands of businesses enjoying the low costs and benefits of our account
Free bank transfers into your account
Free to set up Direct Debits and Standing Orders
One low annual fee
Any size of UK business or organisation can apply for our account – even if you don't have a credit or trading history. Applying's easy and you'll benefit from:
- Simple and instant payment to card
- Ability to restrict card usage to reduce fraud and control spending
- Purchase protection at no extra cost
- Improved tax reporting, record keeping, and control for audit purposes
- Online servicing, bank transfers, and free additional EURO & US$ currency cards
All this for one low annual fee. For a full fees summary, please see Terms and Conditions.
Simply apply now and once your application is approved, you'll receive your card in 3 – 5 working days.
Who is Cashplus?
A fresh alternative to business banking
A great track record:
- Over 1.9 million Cashplus cards issued
- More than £10 billion in payments processed
- One of the most awarded payment solutions providers in Europe
Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS) provider of the Cashplus Business Current Account, was established back in 2004. With headquarters in London, we operate throughout the UK.
APS Financial Limited (AFL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of APS. As an Electronic Money Institution, AFL issues cards and safeguards your money.
You can trust us with your money
We understand how vital it is that you can trust us with your money, so:
- APS is a member of the UK Finance
- Your money is safeguarded in an account with Royal Bank of Scotland
- AFL is also a Principal member of Mastercard® International Incorporated
People you can trust
Our Directors offer over 180 years of combined card experience, gained at Barclaycard, Citibank, GE Money and Visa to name a few. They know how to deliver the account benefits and security that you’re looking for.
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK. For full website terms including information on Cashplus, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see our full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/. **Credit facilities are provided by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) and are subject to the AFL Cashplus e-money account being in good standing and applicants aged 18+. APS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities (Registration No. 671140). ♦Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to a 01 or 02 number and will count towards inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. Calls may be recorded.