It's the great alternative to a bank account
- No credit checks to open an account
- Free ATM withdrawals
- Direct Debits and Online Banking services
And if you’re over 18 and live in the UK, you’re guaranteed* to be approved for our Deluxe Current Account
How it works
Just pay-in with cash and use it instead of a credit card.
For added peace of mind, our debit card is a Mastercard® one of the biggest names around and welcomed in millions of locations worldwide.
It also makes a great alternative to a bank account: you can even have your wages paid to it, and set up Direct Debits.
Get a Cashplus iDraft - a reusable credit line up to £250, if approved**
Great to have for life's unexpected emergencies, subject to status
Borrow up to your approved limit at any time
Use your iDraft for purchases, payments, cash and direct debits
- We’ll send you confirmation once pre-approved
- Simply sign up once and borrow up to £250
- The money will be there when you need it
- We’ll send you easy to read monthly statements
You get the first £5 free then it costs just 75p each day you use your iDraft.
Repayment is easy. Simply pay in money to your account via bank transfer or cash by your due date and your iDraft will be there, ready to use when needed again.
iDraft amount: £100 for 12 months, 0% interest, 75p per day flat usage fee, capped at £10 per monthly statement period, plus a one off arrangement fee of £20. Total amount payable: £240. Representative 230% APR.
You could improve your credit rating at no extra cost! Simply add Creditbuilder™ to your Cashplus Account**
Build or improve your credit rating, whatever your circumstances
Amount lent by APS: £119.40 for 12 months, 0% interest. Total amount payable: £119.40. Representative 0% APR
If you’ve had problems with credit in the past or never had credit, our Creditbuilder feature is designed to help you build a better credit rating. Just add on Creditbuilder – which is yours at no extra cost.
Having a good credit rating is vital these days, because it can help you with everything from getting a mobile phone contract, to getting a mortgage approved.
Creditbuilder’s designed to help you establish your credit profile and could help to improve your credit rating. In fact, Cashplus was the first prepaid card provider in the UK to offer this valuable feature.
There are lots of reasons why you should say yes to adding Creditbuilder to your Cashplus Current Account, including:
No credit checks to add on
No bank account needed
No interest to pay
No administration fees
It’s not a bank account, but includes some of the best features of banking services
- Online Servicing – set up standing orders for free and manage your Direct Debits
- Free UK ATM withdrawals & electronic transfers
- Load your wages at no extra cost
- Pay in by electronic transfer or cash
- Borrow up to £250 if approved for a Cashplus iDraft credit line**
- Adding Creditbuilder™ could improve your credit rating at no extra cost**
A Cashplus Deluxe Current Account combines some of the best features of an everyday bank account with the benefits of a Mastercard. In fact, for many people, it'll be the only account they'll need.
The card is welcomed in millions of locations worldwide. And being a Mastercard, it’s a secure way to get those internet bargains.
What’s more, there are no credit checks to open an account – you’re 100% guaranteed* to get this card - we just need to verify your identity and address.
Stay in control when making payments from your Cashplus Deluxe Current Account:
It’s the simple and free way to take care of everything from one-off bills (such as for your TV licence) to regular payments – for everything from your rent/mortgage to satellite TV and utility bills.Two reasons why our Direct Debit service is better than anyone else’s:
- Insufficient funds alerts – If a Direct Debit looks like it’s going to bounce, we’ll alert you before your payment’s due! So you’ll have time to pay into your Cashplus Account if needed
- Debit Protect – Think of it as an emergency loan. Our Direct Debit service helps you make payments when you're short on money. You could be eligible for a Debit Protect emergency loan of up to £1,000 to cover the payment.
Once you’ve got your card, just call up the companies that you pay regularly and tell them you’d like to pay your bills by Direct Debit with the Account Number and Sort Code we provide.Online Servicing – the quick and easy way to take care of bills
Set up one off payments or Standing Orders for regular fixed payments. Once you’ve signed up for this free service, we’ll remind you about any upcoming payments as well as send you alerts so you’ll always know when a payment is being made.